Infuse your burger with the bold flavours of our Lone Pine West Coast Indian Pale Ale framed with the sweet bite of jalapeños and sharp cheddar. By replacing the usual vinegar or citrus taste enhancers with our flagship IPA we’ve created a burger recipe that is sure to be a hit at your next BBQ.
The alcohol burns off during cooking, leaving a juicy patty with a great char.
Serves: 4-5 | Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 15 mins
- 1/2kg of lean ground beef
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of Lone Pine IPA
- Salt and pepper
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Sharp cheddar, sliced
- Garlic mayonnaise
- Hamburger buns of your choice
- Other toppings of your choice
- Heat your outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all of the ingredients (except for the toppings) in a large mixing bowl. You can mix everything together with a wooden spoon or your hands.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked as desired. Cook until golden brown and slightly charred on the second side.
- When the burgers are almost ready, sprinkle on the jalapeños and then top it all off with a slice of sharp cheddar.
- Cover the grill and let the patties cook for another minute, or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve the burgers on a bun spread with the garlic mayonnaise and your other toppings.