WHAT’S ON TAP
18 DRAUGHT LINES
The Sawdust City Brewing Co. Saloon offers 18 taps pouring a rotating variety of Sawdust City cores, seasonal brews, collaborations, one-offs and guest brews. We also offer a fully stocked bar including wine, spirits & cider. We also have a quality, single malt scotch bar.
Safety procedures during COVID-19
- Please maintain social distancing at all times
- Masks will be required indoors while not seated at your table
- We have a limited capacity in The Saloon
- Maximum group size of 6 people per table (moving tables / chairs is not permitted)
- We will not be offering growler refills.
- Saloon events and live music will remain suspended for the time being.
- Seating is available on a first-come basis
The Patio – Closed until Spring 2021
8 DRAUGHT LINES
The Sawdust City Brewing Co. Patio offers 8 taps pouring a rotating variety of Sawdust City staples, seasonal brews, collaborations and specialty one-offs. We also offer a fully stocked bar including wine, spirits, cider and gluten-free & non-alcoholic beer. Our patio is dog-friendly.
CHECK OUT THE MENU HERE!
We offer a rotating collection of tasty snacks for enjoying at our Saloon! Each dish can be paired with a beer offering.
Live Music and Events
Rock, county, folk, reggae, pop hits, covers, originals: you name it, the Sawdust City Saloon has it. A different band playing quality music every Saturday night at 8pm. Check our events page to see who is playing next.
In true saloon style, you can now get a variety of BBQ inspired flavours to curb your hunger while hanging out with us at Sawdust City. Check out the menu.
Book your next event
Celebrate with us! Our spacious Saloon can host up to 90 people comfortably, and has lots of nearby parking available to our guests.
To request a booking, please fill out this form: