The Patio – NOW OPEN
8 DRAUGHT LINES
The Sawdust City Brewing Co. Patio offers 8 taps pouring a rotating variety of Sawdust City staples, seasonal brews, collaborations and specialty one-offs. We also offer a fully stocked bar including wine, spirits, cider and gluten-free & non-alcoholic beer. Our patio is dog-friendly. We are currently operating with safety measures in place.
- Seating is available on a first-come basis, we cannot accept reservations
- We are currently not offering flights, caesars or growlers, for safety reasons.
- Please maintain social distancing, and remain 6 feet apart from any staff person/patron not part of your party
- Please if at all possible, settle-up your tab with credit or debit.
- Max Group Size we can accommodate is 6 people.
- We cannot allow tables to be moved or have additional seats added
- We kindly request that patrons send one person to place your parties order and invite a second to come up when they need a hand
- We gladly accept well-behaved dogs on the patio, but require all owners to be very cautious and avoid breaking any social distancing protocols.
- We kindly request a two-hour max visit to ensure space for all patrons
In true saloon style, you can now get a variety of BBQ inspired flavours to curb your hunger while hanging out with us at Sawdust City. Check out the menu.
To request a booking, please fill out this form: