Another dessert using the dark chocolatey goodness our our Skinny Dippin’ Stout!
Serves: 1-24 | Prep time: 20 mins | Cook time: 17 mins
- 1/2 can – Skinny Dippin’ Stout
- 1 – stick of salted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup – flour
- 1/4 cup – unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp – black cocoa
- 1/2 tbsp -salt
- 1/2 tbsp -baking soda
- 1 tbsp – baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups – chocolate ships
- 1/2 cup – brown sugar
- 1/4 cup – sugar
- 1 tbsp – molasses
- 1/2 tsp – vanilla
- 1 – egg
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powders, salt, baking soda, baking powder and chocolate chips.
- In a larger bowl mix the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy. Add the molasses, vanilla and egg and mix well.
- Alternate the flour and the beer with the egg mixture until combined.
- Chill the dough for about 30 minutes, or until it has firmed up enough to scoop out cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
Cool completely, then enjoy!
Recipe by Emily.