Our Skinny Dippin’ Stout’s delicious dark chocolate hints added to create an unforgettable holiday dessert.
Serves: 1-6 | Prep time: 12 mins | Cook time: 25-35 mins
- 1 c – All-purpose flour
- 3/4 c – Dark cocoa powder
- 8 oz – Bittersweet chocolate
- 3/4 c – White chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp – Butter
- 1 c – Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 c – Skinny Dippin Stout
- 1 c – Semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Whisk dry ingredients together
- Melt bittersweet chocolate, white chocolate chips and butter together
- Beat sugar & eggs until light and fluffy
- Slowly add cooled chocolate/butter melt to sugar & eggs
- Whisk in flour mix 1/2 c at a time
- Whisk in beer *this will thin the mixture
- Pour into sprayed pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips
BAKE @ 350*F for 25 – 35 min.
Recipe by Kate.