In honour of the beer that started it all, over 3 years and 1000 brews ago, we’re hosting an Ode to Lone Pine IPA Tap Takeover in The Saloon this weekend!
On tap, we’ll have five unique Lone Pine IPA variant brews, our six core brands along with the very anticipated release of our 1000th brew – Lone Prime Original IPA.
The action kicks off Thursday, October 19th at 11am in The Saloon, with only one keg each of the five unique Lone Pine inspired brews available:
- Lone Pine 2 – Szechuan & Jalapeno IPA
- Keep Calm & Cherry On – Sour Cherry IPA
- Lone Shark – Peach & Nectarine Milkshake IPA
- Chai-Chai-Chai-Chai-Chainges – Chai Tea IPA
- Nothing Comes to Mind – Guava & Blueberry IPA
These limited brews are available on draught while supplies last. Sorry no growler fills.
For those who can’t make the trip up to Muskoka to celebrate with us this weekend, Lone Pine IPA is available in over 230 LCBO locations. So cheers Lone Pine fans!