The retail store, The Saloon (Taproom) and the patio are now all open daily, 11am-9pm, with social distancing and safety procedures in place. Masks will be required indoors.
Retail will be open daily, and you’ll now be able to re-enter the building to browse our fridge selection and pick your own beers. Face coverings will be required to enter the building. A maximum of two parties at one time will be permitted in retail. Please maintain social distancing.
Safety procedures during COVID-19
- Please maintain social distancing at all times
- Masks will be required indoors while not seated at your table
- Maximum group size of 4 people per table in The Saloon and 6 people per table on the patio (moving tables / chairs is not permitted)
- We will not be offering growlers.
- Flights are available in The Saloon only (not on patio).
- Events and live music will remain suspended for the time being.
- Seating is available on a first-come basis in The Saloon & on the patio
- Service is at the bar
Effective Friday, July 17th we will no longer be offering curbside pick up or free local delivery. You can continue to shop our online store for contactless, doorstep delivery.